Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We Can Not Wait

We can not wait until she is standing in Icicle Creek.  

It was a long day.  But Ann, Scott, Maisey, and Dexter sent a wonderful get well card, my niece called and checked in (reporting it was hot, hot, hot in Northern California, and the whole neck of the woods still smells like smoke), my Mom fretted, Deb dotted, Carol constantly called, Scott, Paula, and Gaby, despite dealing with Gaby's heart issues, emailed tons of worry, Les called from Oregon, my brother emailed and called,  Mariam and Molly stopped by, and Nani and Colleen made me run back down a hill to report on Sage before I even collected her.

My heart breaks for her though.  She whimpers, she growls, she is in pain.  I feel for her...or maybe she is just sick of watching the Tour de France!

We can not wait.

Murphy has been patient and loving, knowing it is stressful.   I love that big dog.

Murphy's day and Sage's day 1 of recovery and healing.

No comments: