Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sunny Friday

I know this is a blog about Murphy, but for the moment, we are a little focused on "Monster, Inc." which, despite her large number of stitches, her obvious pain (although labs, it's true Dr. Bill, are the most stoic of dogs), and her drugs, she shows signs of the imp.  Yes, Ann, it's true, you would not have wanted her in your classroom...I would have been at way too many parent-teacher conferences...

For instance, this morning, I was in the kitchen and I hear the definite sound of a dog snapping at another dog.  Now, I have never, never, never, heard that sound from Murphy.  I peered into the living room and of course, Murph had made the big mistake of looking in Sage's Spa (aka, the soft crate).  As Scott well knows, what is Sage's is protected.  Poor Murph.  And Sage, showing her true colors!

Sage was able to sleep outside, and still shows a lot of tentativeness on her left leg, but is beginning to put it on the ground with a tiny bit of weight on it.  She ate well, and, well, ok, I won't bore you with all the other you know, vital signs in a dog...

So, it's coming along, very slowly.  Murphy still seems stressed about it all, or stressed about something.  Hopefully I can figure that one out, soon.

Murphy's day and day 4 of Sage's recovery.

No comments: