Monday, July 28, 2008

The Cute One

Sage has this look.  She will give you her brown eyes, wag her tail, and maybe even roll on her back as if to say I'm the cute one!  Muprhy is gorgeous and perfect, but I am the cute one!  This weekend she has been perfecting that look and demeanor.  

From bringing out all her stuffed toys to continuing to retrieve (it's a miracle) when I take her to the water, she is trying hard to be the cute one.

This was the third weekend of home detention.  I am not sure, at this point, who is going more crazy, Sage or me.  I stick my nose in the air and smell for Sage, Ponderosa pine, and Aspen.  Sage sticks her nose in the air and smells for anything other than the house!

Murphy is still wandering around the house, thus giving me a Sunday project to make sure things like clocks sitting on top of tipsy tables are secure, while she wanders at night, nuzzling things.  It's a dogs house after all, I am merely the innkeeper.

Murphy's day and Sage's ongoing recovery (retrieving balls...amazing).

No comments: