Wednesday, July 23, 2008

If Murphy Could Talk


If Murphy could talk she might say: "why haven't we been over to the trailer?  I want to stand in the Wenatchee!"   She is ready for a nice nap on the astroturf!

But it will be awhile.  The only good news is I read some fly fishing reports about my beloved Icicle and it seems no one is catching anything.  I suspect the slide into the creek impacted the fishery a bit.  Also, it sounds like it is still running high...but maybe in a few weeks?  It's only good news in that I might not be missing anything, but the way I fish, it's more the activity than the catching...sigh.  Maybe, Murphy, if I can figure out how to keep Sage quiet.

And that's the trick.  It seems she is feeling good.  This morning, she grabbed her small soccer ball and in her mind saw Beckham!  Running around the back yard, like she is playing for Manchester United ( wasn't sopped with beer and didn't erupt into a melee, however...I did have to stop her and leash her up).  It's hard, because she must be feeling better post-stitches.

If Murphy could talk, she would wonder whether those steaks in the fridge are ever going to be cooked!  Tonight, big girl, tonight.  Just for you!

Murphy's day and Sage bending it like Beckham!

No comments: