Monday, July 14, 2008

A Love That Will Never Grow Old

Yep, took some pics!  I suppose all computers have this gizmo on their digital camera download programs, but I can create slide shows with mine, and put the shows to music.  On my hard drive I downloaded a Emmylou Harris song, "A Love That Will Never Grow Old."  So, I set the recent pics to that song and allowed myself to absorb the girls...

Sage and Murphy.  I ran Discovery Park yesterday morning without Sage tagging along or Murphy even waiting in the car.  It's amazing, but I finish probably 20 minutes faster.  Hmmmm.  15 minutes for Sage's various fan clubs, 2 minutes for her water stop, and 3 minutes for her illegal dip into the Sound.  When I got home, though, she greeted me like a hero.  A love that will never grow old.

Murphy meanwhile continues to pace and pant.  Although while I was eating breakfast she camped below my knees (I dined al fresco) and waited for pancakes.  She scored left over steak bites.  Doesn't get much better for her...but I worry about her anxiety.  We're anxiety squared.  

Sunday seemed to be, however, a good day.  I could get into this quiet days...

Murphy's day and Sage's day 6 of recovery (and a week until the stitches are removed!)

No comments: