Sunday, March 23, 2008

Board Meeting

The meeting of Yellow Lab Enterprises should come to order.  Is there any old business?

Yes, why isn't Mommy giving us more toast?

I dunno, ask her.  Ok, any new business?

Yes, why isn't Mommy giving us more toast?

We'll appoint a committee to look into it.  Sage, you're in charge of that committee.  Any other business?  And no, we're not doing strategic planning or re-writing our mission statement.

What's our mission statement?

To sleep in Mommy's bed and raid the fridge.  Any other questions?

When will it be summer?

In a few months.  Remember, we live in the Northwest, summer comes in late July and leaves in early October.

Can I swim in rivers?

Yes.

Can I lay in the sun?

Yes.

Can I eat out of your bowl?

No.

Just trying!

Any other business?

No, I don't think so.

Ok, let's adjourn to the sun in the back yard.  This was hard work.

Murphy's day.

No comments: