Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's a Lab's Life

Ok, I've downloaded to my good friend Bill about this, and poor Carol heard my rant on the way home, but wow, does Sage ever have a lab's life.  Today I visited a breeder, whose dogs live, I kid you not, in crates.  Wow.  

Today, Sage went for a short walk around the block.  Had breakfast.  Waited while I drank my latte and wrote in my journal.  Then we went for a long walk through a park, off leash.  She napped.  We went for a ride.  She went for another long walk, maybe around 3 miles, off leash, came home, ate dinner, had a chewie, we watched a movie, and now she is about to go for another walk around the block before I tuck her in her bed with her blanket and stuffed toy.  It's a lab's life.

It was tough today.  Left quite an impression.  Be grateful I didn't call or email you to rant...thank you Bill and Carol.

Murphy's day.

No comments: