Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow

It's still pretty early and I haven't taken any pictures, yet, but we did get a little snow here.  

For those of you who know me, it's cold enough that the heat came on (hint: I never leave the heat on during the night, so it has got to get really cold inside for the furnace to rumble but I left it last night set at 50°).  I came downstairs to find Sage curled up in the fleece blanket I wrapped around her.  We're snug right now and in a few minutes I will open the back door and she'll see her first Christmas present...snow!

I'll get some pictures today.  But it does make me think of Murphy.  I know this cold weather would have been hard on her, as she was a few weeks ago, but boy, did she love snow.  She would be rolling in it making snow labs, barking, yipping.  There is nothing better for a lab.

I miss her.

Murphy's day.

No comments: