Thursday, August 7, 2008

Step Aside Paris and Lindsey

Sage is the true celebrity.  Fortunately I don't have to deal with any drugs or alcohol issues with her, but she sure is "hot" right now.  On Tuesday as I was huffing and shuffling up the hill on my early morning run, a woman eases up next to me and asks me where my dog is...then says "you just don't look right without your dog."  Hmmm.

Later that day I went to not only my own block "night out" party, but wandered over to the ritzy part of my neighborhood to invade friends' parties.  At both parties, people asked about Sage.  

Then on Wednesday Scott and Ann came over, not for lunch, but to see the "girls."  

If I were a politician, I would have Sage in my ads.  Celebrity dog!  She is taking after her sister on this one, where Murphy ruled the 'hood for many years.  But Murphy still has her stuff, on Tuesday a man stopped his car at Sunset Hill Park and asked about her, admiring and cooing over how beautiful she is.  Who would have thought I would be the mother of celebs!

Murphy's day.

No comments: