Thursday, June 5, 2008

Missy Paw Paw

Sometimes Sage scares me.  I have written about her "healing" thing, the licking of wounds.  How she senses stress and adds extra kisses.  

Several nights ago a friend gave me tickets to a Mariners game.  Despite the Mariners horrific playing, I knew these were great seats, so decided to go.  It was, of course, a cold, amazingly wet night.  But, indeed I sat through 6 innings.

About a week ago, while walking down the alley behind the house, Sage found a baseball, a hard ball.  We have a number of kids on the block, many who practice their throwing in the alley (I have no idea how many windows have broken, fortunately none of mine!).  Sage was so proud of her find, I let her keep it (ok, kid, tough lesson on leaving things out...sorry!).  

Usually I make her leave balls in back, but this one snuck in and landed in her toy basket (yes, she has her own toy basket).  And at the end every evening, I pick up the toys so I don't trip over them in the morning.  

Last night, when I came from the game, the baseball was laying in the middle of a rug in the dining room.  It wasn't there when I left.  

Sage scares me.  How did she know I was going to a baseball game?  Wow!

Murphy's day.

No comments: