Friday, June 13, 2008

Am I Cute or What?

Yesterday, while walking Sage, she saw two women across the street.  I didn't have her on leash.  She never does anything like this, but she crossed the street toward the two women, promptly sat down, and cocked her head.  The two woman seemed surprised, but I knew....she thought they had treats!

When we run in the morning, she mooches from friends: Nani, Colleen and Terry always have some treat for her.  In fact, I am convinced she gains calories when she runs with me!  And she has me so wrapped around her paw that if she hasn't managed to wrangle a cookie or something on our run, I get her one when we finally reach home.  

But, you know, they do have a hard life.  Ha!  A friend once said to me that she when she died she wanted to be reincarnated as one of my dogs.

Murphy's day.

No comments: