Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sweet Girl

It's cooling down, but I could not resist this picture of Murphy after her cool down.  She is so very sweet.  And trusting.  I realized that she will let me lift her, gently cup water onto her, and then lift her out of the kiddie pool.  Such a sweet girl.

I am delighted every time I find solutions for her that seem to work, that make her life a bit more comfortable.  It's reassuring to me, as if I am extending her time, making each moment easier.  Isn't that what a relationship is?  Making life a bit easier for the person or gorgeous Yellow lab that you love?  

Of course, it's true in reverse.  She has made my life much much better, easier.  It goes without saying about those eyes, the nuzzle, the desire to play, how it made all the hard days seem better.  And now, it's her simple desire to keep on giving.  What an amazing example for me.

Murphy's day.

No comments: