Wednesday, May 28, 2008

She Worries

Sage is a worrier.  Unlike some worriers, though, she doesn't let the stress impact her.  But if she knows something is wrong, or if she senses you are hurt, she hovers, she worries.  

Right now, we have several friends who are dealing with medical issues.  And we are in the process of moving my parents out of their home for 30 years.  Lots of stuff weighing on shoulders.  It's tough times.

Murphy frequently nuzzles me.  Sage hovers, licking my legs, giving me "good morning kisses."   I don't know what people who are under stress do without labs.  Of course there is all the medical research that shows dogs are the best stress relievers (yes, even better than a shot of whiskey).  If you need a nuzzle or big wet kiss, let us know.  We travel for stress!

Murphy's day.

No comments: