Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My House

Ya-hoo!  Some place warm in the spring, fall, and winter, cool in the summer, a soft bed to snuggle up with mommy.  What more can a lab ask?  

There isn't much real estate to sniff, but Murph and Sage covered the ground when the trailer was finally settled and opened for their inspection.  It took a turkey patty chew thing for Murph to realize this was going to be just fine!  Sage, always leery of anything new, took a little more time to adopt the trailer as a "home away from home."  

I anthropomorphize that Murphy thinks this is the dog house of her dreams.  It could only get better if I fed her the BBQ ribs from the wonderful place in Cashmere at the table in the trailer!  But a soft bed, a DVD player, shower, hot water, stove, did I say soft bed?  Ok, maybe it's the dog house of my dreams!

Murphy's House in Murphy's Canyon.

Murphy's day.

No comments: