Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Lady Sage

Sage.  Every day I shake my  head at how different she is from Murphy.  

Yesterday morning, I got up at 5 AM.  She crept onto my pillow, by the time I left my bedroom she seemed happily curled up.  However, a few minutes later, while I was reading the headlines, she came downstairs.  I let her out back and returned to the news on-line.  

After a short time, thinking she, like Murph, would want to return to bed, I opened the back door.  Nope, Sage was laying in the yard, surveying her manor.  Lady Sage, at 5 AM!

I have to admit it was jarring at first, these differences between the two of them.  Now I relish it.  The reality is both of them give their all, they have hearts bigger than anything.  And they both make me smile and laugh every day.

Murphy and Sages' days.

No comments: