Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Name is Sage and I Approve This Ad

Yep, no matter what you feel about the election, you have to admit it will be nice to not hear or watch political commercials anymore.

Both Sage and Murphy have learned over the years when I am watching either sports or politics on TV it is best to hunker into bed and wait for my growls, yells, and whoops.  I do interactive.  Last night, there were fireworks in the street, an impromptu band, and the boats at the marina tooted their horns.  I have never seen anything like it.  But it scared Sage.

At first, Sage wasn't sure what was going on when I was yelling at at football game.  But now she knows it's not her, rather a bad call, a missed pass, or a fumble.  Recently she is realizing that playing football with me will pull me away from the TV, so if she hears me ranting she'll find her toy and come, wagging her tail, begging for a game.

Yep, we've turned the corner from the elections to full-fledged football season.  Good thing my Yale Bulldogs are winning a few of their games, because it is a draught out here in Seattle.  Sage will be playing a lot of games!

Murphy's day and Sage, approving this message!

No comments: