Friday, November 14, 2008

Due to Technical Difficulties

Hello. My name is Kim and I am addicted to high speed Internet.

Hello, Kim.

So beginning on Thursday, an annoying problem with my ISP became a huge problem. I can not get access to the Internet via my DSL. After a full day of dealing with service techs based in some country far far away and who managed to give me at least 10 different explanations and 10 identical solutions that didn't work (what did Einstein say about trying the same thing over and over?), I finally made that fateful call to Comcast.

In the meantime, my guess is that I am off high speed for about a week, so this blog is to let everyone know I will not be posting pictures until I get back to faster speeds. I admit it, I am addicted to fast uploads!

However, this pause in pictures will force me to write more, or to...oh heck, we'll just play it by ear as we say.

Murphy is good. Sage, realizing yesterday I was frustrated, is clingy, thinking if she is attentive treats will flow. Smart girl, that Sage.

Have a great weekend.

Murphy's day.

No comments: