Friday, November 14, 2008

Calmed Down

Phew!  I am back on the Internet and back on email.  Phew.

For those who read this, my new email address is: shelterwood55@comcast.net.  

Murphy and Sage have been extremely patient during this process.  I was on the phone with Comcast, then Apple, then Comcast, then Apple (which by the way, has THE BEST support folks), meanwhile the clock was ticking past their walk time, past dinner time, past treat time.  Yesterday poor Sage endured my umpteenth call to Earthlink while staring at the soap in the bathroom wondering whether she needed to apply it to my mouth every time I hung up.

This is a very recent picture of Murphy, who, as you can see, is patiently waiting for me to take her out.  Such a great girl.  Have I said that before?

So this day is winding down.  First, thanks to everyone who listened to me whine, or got emails from me, cranky emails.  Second, my friends Scott and Ann gave me some fresh crab and all I can say is it was the meal of a lifetime on Thursday night.  Merci.  The girls were drooling as I was cracking.  And my friend Carol who despite her birding adventure still took the time to talk about solutions.  It's all about community and tribe.  These past two days it was the Clan of the Stay Away From Kim She's Mad at Earthlink But She'll Calm Down Soon!

We're calming down, enjoying the evening.  It's Murphy's Day.


No comments: