Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dreary Day

Murphy must be sensitive to weather.  Little hard to not notice good weather when you live in Seattle.  Gray, gray, gray, gray, did I say gray?  But recently it has been nice.  Mild.  The crocuses are blooming and I can see leaves starting on my cherry tree.  
Part of Murphy's restlessness has been due, I think, to this weather.  Life is getting shorter for her, she wants to make the most of it (hmmm, a little projecting here?).


Today is more typical of Seattle.  It's raining!  And after the bark I want toast she has settled down for her nap.  That's after several nuzzles on my leg as I work at the computer.  I have a cold.  Maybe she is doting on me a little.  She noticed that my routine changed this morning when I didn't have the energy to run.  


We all work together here, making sure we get through the dreary days.  Curling up, napping, knowing this storm will pass, eventually.


Murphy's day.

No comments: