Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Too Cute

Yesterday's visit to the vet only reinforced what Annie clearly knows: she is too cute.  The vet is all over her, giving her treats, enabling her to get her own treats, every vet tech comes in for puppy love...too cute.  By the time I got her home her head was way too big for her little body.

Thank goodness Sage reminded her who is top dog.

In the meantime, I found the trick to get her to come when I want her, at least if she is in the back yard.  Open the container with her food.  She can make it up those back steps in record time.  

And, indeed there is Murphy and Sage in her.  I throw a tennis ball and she gets it, even brings it back, then walks away.  We'll see if I can get that to change.

She's cute all right.  Maybe I can charge admission!

Murphy's day.

No comments: