Monday, January 12, 2009

Day Four

Sunday was Day 4.  

Annie has the best of both worlds in her blood.  Some of Murphy's pedigree and some of Sage's.  For those of you who know the house, you will recognize this stair landing, half way between the main and upstairs floors.  This was Murphy's perch, Sage's guard station and...yep, Annie has attempted to lay claim.  Of course, it's Sage's until she relinquishes it and she let Annie know that.  Grrrr.  Listen punk...

But you know, Sage has been wonderful with her.  Letting her know who is top dog (not Annie and not  any human), showing her that good things come when you come and sit, and most importantly, how to play football.  

Day 4 in a long life.  

I had a tradition when I get pups.  I hold them up to my face and I say: I promise I will care for you the rest of your life.  

Day 4 in a long series of days for Annie and Sage.

Murphy's day.

No comments: