Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Excuse Me

Well, we went to the vet today.  We decided to stay with our clinic,but since Dr. Nancy is, ah-hem, in Hawaii, we went with the doctor who operated on Sage's knee.

He fell in love with Annie.  Loves the breed, loves this dog, even loved her name.  

So Annie is off and as you can see, running.  This landing was Murphy's favorite spot.  Then Sage took it over, and now...it allows the dogs to know who is at the front door, hear me downstairs but also know when I go upstairs.  It's like being in  an indoor treehouse.

We ran into our friends, Scott, Ann, Maisey, and Dexter last night.  I had to tell them about Annie's courage crossing the creek.  I already see many signs of Murphy in her.  It's a good mix, the two of them, Sage and Annie.  Did I really hesitate in thinking about her?

Murphy's day.

No comments: