Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Soooo, Why Did Mommie Bring in the Crate?

Hmmm.  Sage is very curious.  Crate brought in from garage.  Food bowls down on kitchen floor.  Old socks with knots tied in them.  Hmmm.

Sage's old crate cracks me up.  In an attempt to make it more decorative, I loaded the outside with stickers:  fly fishing companies like Simms, Big Yellow Dog Fly Fishing Adventures, out door companies like Patagonia and of course, a sticker extolling the virtues of saving Utah's red rocks.  I have several dog related stickers like Ruff Ware and a bakery in Ketchum, Idaho (Sage is convinced that is dog related).  If Annie reads she'll know what kind of family she is getting into.  Outdoor adventures!

But I dunno, my friend Mary put a pink collar on her.  Pink!  Yikes!  Perhaps Annie will be more comfortable laying on the couch watching the Westminster Dog Show (I won't let her watch American Idol or Bad Girls of Orange County).  

Well, we'll meet her tonight...gulp!  Sage knows something is up...

Murphy's day.

No comments: