Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"Let's Raid the Closet"

Several weeks ago there was a 15% coupon for a number of stores at a local shopping mall near the University of Washington.  The fantastic news was one of my favorite pet stores, Mud Bay, was participating.  So off I went, coupon in hand, shopping for the mischievous elves in the house.

Hiding things around labs is a problem.  Their noses may not be Beagle or Basset quality, but they are pretty darn good.  I have a closet in my study that usually works, but recently I have been noticing all three girls have been circling near the closet entrance.  There is no doubt that Willa is trying to convince Annie to investigate what "Santa-Mommie" might be hiding....

Time to remind them about the naughty and nice equation oh-so helpful to mothers during this time of year!

Murphy's Day.

No comments: