Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Dress-Up

Normally, the girls wear collars from Orvis.  The collars are nylon, extremely durable, and have their names and my cell phone number embroidered on them.  Plus, they are adjustable, so I can get one collar and it essentially lasts much of their lives....but for holidays, they have special collars.  This is a tradition started by my mother who gave me a holiday collar with jingle bells, for Riley, my wheaten terrier. From there, I have gone through an assortment of holiday collars until I found these wonderful collars from Sun Valley.

And so, on Thanksgiving, all three girls got on their holiday best, and romped in the snow.

We had a marvelous time: good food, great friends, the dogs played and played, nice walks.  As if on cue, it snowed on Thanksgiving, so we taught Willa about snowballs.  It was a nice day...

Murphy's Day.

No comments: