Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Don't Need No Stinkin' Leash

Oops. I don't know how I did this, but yesterday I accidently left part of Sage's leash dangling from the car. The result? A broken leash. Unusable. Ouch.

But, I've been hankering to get her a new leash and Annie a collar from my favorite company. Tailwags! So perfect for these two girls. A quick Internet visit and voila, Sage will have a new leash in a few days.

In the meantime, I found an old red leash of Murphy's that I bought at a wonderful little store in SoHo. I told Sage the story about getting it, the guy who ran the store who was great. Lugging home on the subway then train bags of dog food for Murph and Riley. Ah, New York. And this leash, bought probably 14 years ago is in great shape. Sometimes it pays to save everything! Most importantly, Sage is ready for walks.

Murphy's day.

No comments: