Friday, October 17, 2008

Love Fests

After I exercise in the morning (yes, I am still walking, but the knee feels a whole lot better), I stretch.  And I get my morning dose of love fest.  Both girls feel if I am on the floor I am fair game for wiggles, sniffs, kisses, and the occasional football in my ear (from the wide retriever, Sage).  Frankly, there is nothing better, although all this is way before my first latte.

Sage in particular has been rather clingy lately.  I have been nose to the grindstone busy, and she follows me everywhere.  When I leave the house she is at the back gate, tail wagging, eager to go.  I don't know what is up, but I am enjoying her desire to hang around.  I could never deal with empty nest!

The love fests are great.  Probably not so hot for my stretching, but, then, maybe football in the ear is a new yoga move.

Murphy's day.

No comments: