Sunday, June 10, 2012

Long Weekend

My new "pump myself up" mantra is: "Life is an adventure and we're in it!"  Boy these past four days sure have proven that.  From my near death (I kid you not) allergic reaction to eating one clam (who knew someone who was born and raised in the PNW had become allergic to clams) to finding two ~ 4 week old kittens trying to live...it was a long weekend.  With many many adventures in-between (and not the yahoo river rafting kind of adventures, but more the "crap, are these mouse nests in the bathroom?"kind of adventures).

Sometimes coming home and dealing with work stress seems relaxing!

Ok, about the kittens.  Two of them.  Very cute.  Clearly needed to be bottle fed.  I called many people to see if anyone wanted two adorable kittens, and with no takers, I took them to a shelter (no-kill, of course) where they are going to be well cared for....of course, if I can configure my life to have 3 dogs and two cats.....isn't that really the definition of insanity?

Murphy's Day.

No comments: