Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Willa in the Sun

A nice weekend.  Went to a fly fishing seminar (yeah!) on the Yakima.  And then over to eastern Washington for some R & R.  Willa seemed to really enjoy the sun (for the few minutes we got some).  Plus there were lots of downed woody debris (forester language for sticks on the ground).

I am really looking forward to Spring (can you tell?), and the opening day of fishing.  I can not wait to see how Willa loves both the warmth and getting into water!

Last week I ran into a woman who I know who was owned by a Welsh Corgi.  The Corgi, quite old, died.  And she wondered whether she should get a new one.  She worried she would always compare her dog to a new one.  But I told her that each dog has a unique personality.  Unique.  And that is certainly true of Willa, who reminds me of every dog I have ever had and of her own personality....Willa is in the sun!

Murphy's Day.

No comments: