Thursday, December 16, 2010

Weather

On Monday night, or early Tuesday morning, thunder rumbled again.  Then, as I woke, flashes of lightening.  Thunder...Annie woke up, got up, went downstairs.  And I followed.  Sage sleeps downstairs and she was anxious.  But the lightening passed quickly, thunder rumbled off, and Sage settled back down, we all went back to bed, only to listen to a pounding rain then wind.

By the time I got up, Sage was at the bottom of the stairs, wanting to go outside.  The weather had scared the you-know-what out of her.  Poor girl.

It's been dramatic, lately.  Sometimes there is nothing I can do to assure these girls that it is all right.  Of course, when I was listening to the rain hammer the house, I was wondering if Sage was right and we should all just make a bolt for Palm Springs!

Murphy's Day.

No comments: