Friday, December 3, 2010

Looking for Santa Paws

This will be Sage's sixth Christmas with me.  Seems like we have been together even longer, we have been through so much already.

This year, like last year, I am not doing much for Christmas: no tree, not hauling out the decorations.  Low key.  But I sense Sage perceives the change in seasons and that it is a holiday season.  Colder weather, different music, a few packages coming into the house.  And the Advent Calendar.  Years ago my mother bought this fantastic Advent Calendar for me.  It's a replicated log cabin with the 25 days of Advent as little doors.  And like last year, we rotate Advent gift days.  The girls love it. Early in the morning treats pop out of the doors!

It's the Holiday Season.  And these girls give so much joy and light.

Murphy's Day.

No comments: