Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Active Pups

Annie is one active pup. She is curious, active, and full of energy. Several days ago when I was visiting my father in the hospital I told him I had to leave and walk the dogs. He barely knows Annie. And somewhat knows Sage, but his real relationships with my dogs came with my first dog, Alex, then Murphy and Riley. He adored them. Alex, an Airedale, had to be groomed, and my father frequently picked her up and took her to the groomer along with my parent's Lhasa. With Murphy and Riley he built a front porch gate so that they could run out the front door without hitting the street.

My father is a dog person.

So when I told him I had to leave to walk the dogs he asked why I didn't bring them to the hospital. I laughed, thinking about Annie leaping on his bed.

Might be a great cure!

Murphy's day.

No comments: