Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dos Amigas, II

I had a small moment yesterday.  Maybe two seconds outside while I gobbled down lunch.  Sage ambled down the steps, then came the Amazing Flying Annie.  Running, romping, and the World Lab Wrestling League ensued.  

They are good friends, although I do notice Sage treats Annie like a "punk" little sister.  When she crosses over some line that Sage thinks is a boundary, Annie is told.  Sage's lip curls, then she chases Annie until contact is made.  Sooner or later Annie will really get it and indeed, she will understand who is the older sister and in charge.

Then again, I also suspect Annie will be one of those younger sisters who will always try to push the older sibling's buttons.  I wouldn't know anyone like that!

Pay back, Sage!

Murphy's day.

No comments: