Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ready for Anything

The Dos Amigas are ready for anything.  They are best buddies, alternating between seeing who can hog the tennis ball longer and trying to figure out what is in each other's food bowls.  When I was deciding about Annie I was, frankly, worried about introducing a new girl into the mix, so soon after Murphy's death and Sage's knee surgery.  I guess I thought Sage needed time.

But Sage has taken to Annie.  Worried when she can't find her, nuzzling to get some sort of game going, growling at her to remind Annie just who is top dog (not me!).  I am pleased it all seems to be working out so well.  They are both ready for anything.

Now, if I can just figure out how to teach both girls to not find dead birds, field mice, and other assorted organic matter, I will be happy....

Murphy's day.

No comments: