Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's About the Knee

People who have read this blog for awhile remember Sage having to have ACL surgery.  It was traumatic for her and I am still sobering up (yes, Bill) from the night of worry!  Several days later, I tweaked my knee as I was trying to help Sage up the back stairs.  It took her just a few months to recover and me well over a half a year.

Well, I have been feeling fairly frisky on my knees recently, so of course, disaster should happen.  And last weekend I somehow tweaked my knee...and am hobbling around like I have a "peg-leg."

However, I am thinking about that South African runner....maybe I should just get rid of the knees and have springy new calves and feet????

Sage is doing well, needless to say.  And she looks at me hobbling around with a great deal of sympathy.

Gee, thanks, Sage.

Murphy's Day.

No comments: