Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas!

We are going to be off until the New Year.  To find snow, to play with friends, to have some peaceful time to think about how life can and should be filled with joy.

It has been a wonderful 2012.  I have thoroughly enjoyed sharing the "girls" and our adventures with each of you.

Have a wonderful Christmas and here is to a marvelous 2013.

In the meantime....

One the first day of Christmas my labradors gave to me: 1 milk bone
One the second day of Christmas my labradors gave to me: 2 dirty collars
On the third day of Christmas my labradors gave to me: 3 tennis balls
On the fourth day of Christmas my labradors gave to me: 4 filthy towels
On the fifth day of Christmas my labradors gave to me: 5 daily walks
On the sixth day of Christmas my labradors gave to me: 3 pairs of beggin' eyeballs
On the seventh day of Christmas my labradors gave to me: 7 tails a waggin'
On the eighth day of Christmas my labradors gave to me: 8 barks at Mr. UPS
On the ninth day of Christmas my labradors gave to me: 3 X 3 daily treats
On the tenth day of Christmas my labradors gave to me: 10 missing socks
On the eleventh day of Christmas my labradors gave to me: 11 muddy paw prints
On the twelfth day of Christmas my labradors gave to me: all of their love.

Merry Christmas.  See you in a week!

Murphy's Day.

No comments: