Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend at Home

Spent the weekend at home.  Watched football (totally amazing game for the Seahawks) and did a lot of cleaning.  It always amazes me how many "things" I can accumulate....my recycling bin is full and it won't be collected for another week!

But Sage and Annie got lots of exercise.  Annie's favorite toy is the "Chuck-it."  When I put it in the car she goes nuts, whimpering until we get to the big grassy field where she sprints until her tongue is hanging low...Sage, meanwhile, enjoys the "sidelines."

It's rare that I am home for a weekend.  But when I do do it, I realize how much I enjoy spending time at home when I am not working or thinking I need to be working.  And I think the girls enjoy it, getting slightly off routine.

Plus, I can now see the floor of my back closet.  What's not to like?

Murphy's Day.

No comments: