Thursday, January 8, 2015

This is How It Starts

Working from home and being self employed has enormous advantages....and some disadvantages (like never really knowing if you're going to get paid...).

One of the advantages is being able to have such kind, generous, and empathetic supervision.  They know exactly when it is quitting time and enforce my leaving the office quite punctually.  It first begins with a nuzzle to my right arm.  Then a toy is dropped near my desk chair.  And finally, a riot breaks out near-by: wrestling, whimpering, more wrestling.  It's only when I push back my chair and say:

"Ok, anyone want to go outside?" that my bosses finally quiet down.

Of course, after evening play time and dinner, they really don't care if I head back to work....

Murphy's Day.

No comments: