Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Evening Walks

As some of you may know, my car was broken into while walking the dogs.  It's enough that I walk them at dusk and feel slightly vulnerable, but the car break-in (they didn't get much, a bag of change and some chap stick but they did break a window which is costly) really sealed the deal on how vulnerable I feel out there.

I know the dogs would and in fact do, alert me if there is someone "out there."  And there is no doubt in my mind that they would actually try to protect me in some "lab like way."

I do walk with my cell phone.

And I am not willing to give up on taking those walks.  The girls certainly need them, and I probably need them more.  I get a chance to see sunsets like these.

But to the jerks who broke my window...

Murphy's Day.

No comments: