Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Afternoon Walks

As you know, every late afternoon, the girls and I go for a long walk.  On occasion, we slink around a City of Seattle park, off leash.  But most of the time, we head north of the city limits to a secret spot made just for labs (or so my girls think).

It's got woods, hills, a creek, and a lake (although I don't let them near the lake since the main source of it's water is storm water run-off which more than likely carries more crap than I want to think about).

It's a great way for me to end my work day...ok, yes, I usually am still working when I walk the girls...and a wonderful time for them.  Especially if the weather is nice (there have been way too many times we have done this walk in storms).

One of the reasons to be owned by a dog.  They get you outside.

Murphy's Day.

No comments: