Tuesday, October 16, 2012

We Stayed Home

It was the opening weekend of hunting and I had to "guide" some novice, and I mean novice, fly fishermen on the Yakima (I donated a trip for some neighbor's son school auction), so we stayed home. The girls didn't even get to go fishing....I wanted to focus on the guys, not worry about Willa rolling in some dead salmon (ah-hum, like she did last time).

So, we stayed home.  By Sunday the girls were ready to play.  It was muggy and wet, but we found ways to stay entertained, including getting paint samples to begin the long long long awaited and much needed painting of the living room-dining room whose walls still have evidence of playing indoor soccer with Murphy!

For some reason, house projects just don't "cut it" with Annie.  And I am trying to figure out how to paint without having three dogs covered in it!

Oh dear!  The last major interior house project (aside from the much loved windows) was a tile project. At least then I had Mom and Dad who came over and chaperoned Sage, Murphy, and Riley while it got done...now, it's going to be a little tougher!  Maybe I need to chose a color that will look good on the girls, too!

Murphy's Day.

No comments: