Sunday, September 9, 2012

Need an Oil Change?

Ever since she came into my life, Sage has had a car mechanic in her.  I remember the first day, in Annapolis, she crawled under the rental car.  Then, several days into her being in Seattle, she crawled under the van I owned at the time.

So, with the high rise on the truck, it isn't surprising that she crawls under it!  I think, aside from the shade, she has always enjoyed her crate, and underneath the car reminds her of the "crate-lab cave."

In fact, the night before this picture was taken, we had an amazing lightening storm in Nahahum Canyon.  I still have Sage's soft crate up, and she crawled right in when the noise and light became too much for her.

There is safety in small spaces.  I keep wondering, though, whether she could also change the oil while she is there.

Murphy's Day.

No comments: