Sunday, August 5, 2012

There is Something About Time Away

Really, there is something about getting away.  Years ago, in one of my former lives, I rarely took a vacation.  Or when I did, they were short and usually spent on the phone with the office.  But now...vacations are vital for me.  Life is short!

So we ended up staying in eastern Washington the whole time.  The girls didn't get a long road trip, but they did get many many many trips to the Wenatchee River and Icicle Creek.  They got ball throw, a chance to herd cattle, chase deer, and get grabbed and leashed quickly to avoid noticing a bear across the river.  Most of all they had fun and I had a blast.  We ate well, slept well, and played hard.

I have fond fond memories of all the adventures I took with Murphy.  It's great to be able to create new memories with these rascals.

Murphy's Day.

No comments: