Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Little Sisters

I've written about this seemingly endlessly.  Being a little sister myself, I know a fair amount about taunting an older sibling.  Willa has perfected the fine art of taunt.  Whether it is just before a meal, when she scurries into the house, grabs a toy, and begins the "chase" with Annie, or it's barking at Sage trying to get Sage to give up a chewie or tennis ball,  Willa isn't accepting the fact she is the youngest in the family and still learning the hierarchy.  Willa doesn't seem to know that she is "low dog" on the totem pole.

It's fun to watch all this.  Annie is certainly enjoying much of having a younger sister, although the is way too kind and gentle with the pup, letting her take her toys.  Every once in awhile, she'll growl or snarl to let Willa know she has crossed "the line."

Every day I get a chance to see these pups change and grow.  I love it!

Murphy's Day.

No comments: