Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Toys


So, on Friday I did a Costco run.  And against my better judgment, I bought four stuff toys for dogs.  For the life of me, I have never been able to understand why dog toy manufacturers continue to say that stuffed toys are "indestructible." Because every dog I have ever had destroys a stuffed toy.  But, the manufacturers must make a mint off of people like me, who keep buying them thinking: "oh, these are so cute, the girls will love them."

Well, these four toys...were in a jungle theme: Rhino, hyppo, lion, elephant.  I gave Annie the rhino, Sage the hyppo and Annie the rhino.  Needless to say, the rhino is now a carcass in the backyard.  The hyppo is alive and well, but it's days, I am sure, are numbered.  The rest of the animals are hidden in a closet.

And lesson learned.  Stuffed toys just don't work. Stick to tennis balls.

Murphy's Day.

No comments: